Exiger is a semiconductor design services company focusing on providing all-encompassing services in design and development of all foundational IPs.
- Library Development (Standard cell, IOs, Memories)
- Layout design and physical verification services.
- Behavioral modeling and verification services offering starts soon.
- Flow automation services offering starts soon.
- IP QA, packaging and delivery offering starts soon.
Library Development (Standard cell, IOs, Memories) :
Feasibility analysis is undertaken to evaluate power, performance, area that is achievable. This takes into consideration libraries, targeted process nodes and different architecture options. Once the architecture is frozen in consultation with customer, Exiger executes the circuit design, pre-layout simulation, layout, post layout simulation, physical verification and reliability/ signal integrity analysis – ESD, latch-up, EM and power sequencing.
Layout design and physical verification services:
Exiger executes the custom mask design from scratch, physical qualification with PDK refresh, special focus on memory and Standard cell layouts and experience with layout porting and physical qualification across foundries layout.