Educational Qualifications :
BS/B. Tech or MS/M. Tech
Essential Technical Skills:
- At least 3 years of relevant SoC Physical Design implementation experience with contribution in multiple tape out
- Experience in top and(or) block) level floorplanning, Place and Route, CTS, logical and physical optimization, timing closure, power and signal integrity, design physical verification (LVS and DRC), functional verification etc.
- Experience in working with Cadence SoC Encounter (EDI) and caliber.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Tcl, shell scripting
- Understanding of verilog based digital design and coding.
- Knowledge of Industry standard verification tools for simulation and debug
- Fundamental understanding of Design For Manufacturability (DFM)
Familiarity with spice simulation tools e.g. HSpice/HSIM
- Understanding and working experience in static and dynamic IR-drop analysis.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible with strong inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate good team player attitude to earn trust from all the colleagues working around you.
- High degree of initiative, innovation and thinking out-of-the-box attitude
- Capable of working directly with customers and maintain customer satisfaction
- Able to handle stress in the high pressure tape-out time and able to multi-tasking when required.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
|Job Category||Implementation engineer|